Tuesday, May 9th @ 6pm
Spring Into Sours
East vs. West - The Rematch
Tuesday, May 16th @ 5PM
We're firing up the trolley and bringing back the "Battle of the Rattle's"! From 5-7pm we'll be at Rattle West where they'll be representing the Western U.S. on their lines. Then we're going to load everyone up on the trolley and cruise over to Rattle East, where we'll be pulling out all the stops with 40 killer brews from the East. We're so excited for this year's match and hope that you can make it out for the main event!
Featuring from the East:
- 3 Stars - #Ultrafresh
- Allagash - Victor
- Allagash - Victoria
- Barrier/Magnify - Jump in the Line
- Barrier/Other Half - Don't Sweat the Technique
- Brooklyn - Black Ops
- Captain Lawrence - Rosso E Marrone
- Carton - IDIPA
- Cigar City - Nitro Hornswoggled
- Citizen - Northern Spy
- DuClaw - Dirty Little Freak
- Equilibrium - Perturbation Citra
- Equilibrium - Photon
- Finback - Plantlife
- Free Will - Cuvée Aigre
- Free Will - Pomisher
- Graft - Edge of Nowhere
- Greenport Harbor - Hummer
- Grey Sail - Hazy Day
- Grimm - Halftone
- Grimm - Rainbow Dome
- Hudson Valley - Feel No Way
- Hudson Valley - Waveshaper
- Industrial Arts - State of the Art #115
- Interboro - Mad Izm
- Jack's Abby - BA Framinghammer
- Jack's Abby - Smoke & Dagger Nitro
- KCBC/Pizza Port/Zagovor International Affairs
- L.I.C Beer Project - Scribe
- Maine Beer - Mean Old Tom
- Night Shift - Awake
- Peak Organic - Espresso Amber
- Peekskill - Stario
- Prairie - Pe-Kan
- SingleCut - Are You Ready Steve?
- Sixpoint - Köld Schauer
- SlyFox - Ichor
- Stillwater - Cellar Door
- Two Roads - Igor's Dream Rye Whiskey
- Westbrook - Mexican Cake
110k Batch #9 - Imperial Oatmeal Raison Cookie Brown
Marshal Zhukov's Penultimate Push - Imperial Stout
Margarita Style Gose
Torcedores Series: Space Pope - IPA
Look to the Cookie - Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout
Daredevils Got Game (Hoppin' Frog Collab)- Italian black licorice
Guayabera Citra - Pale Ale
Maduro Oatmeal Brown
Gillian - Wild saison partially aged in wine barrels with strawberries,
honey, and white peppercorns.
Halia - farmhouse ale aged in wine barrels with whole peaches.
Juliet - American Wild Ale aged in red wine barrels with blackberries.
Lolita - Belgian style pale ale fermented with wild yeast and aged on
raspberries in wine barrels.
Madame Rose - a crimson colored Belgian style brown ale fermented
with wild yeast and aged on cherries in wine barrels.
Featuring some great beers from our friends up North!